- Consider signage an extension of the overall brand experience rather than just a functional display of information.
- Incorporate local characters, icons and cultural references into signage for broader appeal, but balance with English which portrays premium branding.
- Design visual-focused signage centred around logos, colours and graphics as opposed to heavy blocks of text.
- Strategically use neon, LED and lighting effects to highlight and draw the eye.
- Match the style of signage to your brand personality – go for modern and minimalist for fashion or warm and welcoming for a café.
Getting signage right takes an understanding of your market’s culture and consumers. For creating signage that gets your brand noticed and remembered in Thailand and Southeast Asia, contact the experts at Zest Creative.
Zest Creative is a leading signage and visual branding agency in Thailand. For over 15 years, Zest has helped both global and local brands engage consumers through impactful signage, storefronts, displays and more. Their team of branding experts and designers can ensure your signage achieves the right visual impact while engaging with your target audience.
These are just a few examples of how our strategic signage solutions help brands stand out while connecting with consumers in Thailand. Get in touch today to discuss how we can design signage that effectively communicates your brand’s unique identity.
Contact Zest Creative today to get started with signage solutions that will make your brand stand out in Thailand and Southeast Asia.